Fundadora da Rainbow Pride
Welcome to Developer Updates #18!
Hey, adventurers! Did you miss Developer Updates?!
Although Developer Updates #18 took a little longer than usual, the development team worked harder than ever in the meantime! If you attended the last livestream, you got a taste of what we have been working on over the last few days.
Alpha 5 is just around the corner, and we are really excited to see all of you playing again, especially the new Tutorial that we have lovingly prepared for you. Now the players will have a completely intuitive experience when playing the game for the first time!
This month is packed with a lot of exciting announcements! Keep an eye on Discord and get your energy drinks for the Alpha 5. The fun will begin!
- Added a completely revamped Tutorial with several new interface features
- Added a whole new area (Lyderia) to the game 一 Tutorial related
- Added Telegraphing system to bosses abilities
- Added a new cutscene system
- Added new Quests on Sajecho & Hadarak Desert
- Added the possibility to kick members if you are the party leader
- Added zoom in/out to the Minimap by scrolling (mouse) and also allow dragging the Minimap
- Added a new animation when leveling up
- Added several new sound effects 一 to improve the gameplay experience
- Added a new interaction when learning the second skill
- Added death penalty 一 -10% penalty on all stats for 15 minutes (can be removed with Silver)
- Now the mass crafting amount is 10
- Now Guards attack nearby creatures
- Added party members on the Mini Map and World Map
- Players can now choose which Quests they want to see on the Quest Tracker
- Added mouse hover tooltip with the description of items when buying from the NPCs
- Added ",” (comma) to the numbers on the experience bar
- Added warning/confirmation message before replacing a room inside a house
- Players can now check how much Silver they have when on House Management Mode
- Updated the hotbars on ‘Edit UI’ - now it only display 1 main hotbar
- Added gray shade to not infusable items when using the Infusion Tab
- Created several combinations of gold coins, boxes, jars & shelves to be placed in the Treasure Room
- Created new animation when the player casts a spell that consumed 5 Aether
- Created several combinations of destroyed wooden walls
- Created several traps assets
- Created and updated old wall signs sprites
- Created new mushrooms
- Created the design and animation for the boss Jaymes
- Created the design of the boss Zander
- Created the animation for the boss Serafine
- Created base outfits for the player’s teenage version
- Completed the basic attack animations for the player’s teenage version
- Updated the barrels, boxes and ladders assets
- Now the player is receiving correct points when advancing more than 1 level at once
- The player's walkthrough status is now being properly updated
- Tradepack status icons when docking and undocking are now working properly
- Wagons will not spawn at positions where it is not possible to get on
- Leveling up in Dynamic Events with Sync Level enable will now give the correct amount of skill points
- The mass crafting tooltip amount is now correct and it displays the correct amount of ingredients
- Now all the crafting stations are being displayed correctly as ‘Craft’ and properly working with ‘F’ key.
- Now the players can interact by pressing ‘F’ key with all the non-quest mining nodes
- Now the players can properly interact with the armory by pressing ‘F’ key
- Now the bag will not reset position in Infusion UI every time any item changes
- Now it is possible to dock even if mounted in Moas
- Newly obtained items will no longer be auto-equipped
- Players event progress is now saved even if players dies
- Players event progress is now wiped out if unsync using the UI Button
- Prevent Shadowstep from teleporting on tile already occupied by another creature
- Meteor Strike is now working properly with Pyromancer
- The channeling is now properly interrupted if the player gets disconnected
- Right-click is now properly working to move items to the Infusion slot
- Now it's possible to type the amount of items to buy
- Pyroblast cooldown reduction per Aether is now working correctly
- Monsters no longer dance step around when they can't find a path back to their spawn position after losing the target
- Fixed party leader gaining shared experience when not hitting monster with effective level above the limit range
- Fixed self target spells changing player direction
- Fixed interface closing when auto-walking and seeing Worldmap
- Fixed following Tradepack recipes requiring incorrect ingredients to craft: Fried Chicken, Barbecue Specialty & Butcher's
- Fixed Amplification directly influencing spell damage multiplier instead of adding 15% on top
- & Much more!
Terrified of the traps lurking among Ravendawn's dungeons? Then be careful! Magical traps can be even more dangerous!
(The quality is lower because it was slightly resized to avoid ripping)
Thanks for your attention and see you next time!
Last edited by a moderator: