Welcome to Developer Updates #24!
The first Developer Updates of the year! After a quick break the Studio took to recharge batteries, we are back full steam ahead with Ravendawn’s development!
We are now getting closer and closer to the Open Beta, and there are special teasers coming up in our Discord community ー especially regarding Ravencards! Something tells me that the journey to the next phase will bring us quite a bit of news regarding them!
In the meantime, how about taking a look at the most important changes that have occurred since December?
- Added a new & massive map expansion ー Crowhollow Bog, Zephyr Vale & Hadarak Desert
- Added Quest Markers in Map/Minimap by Region for Story Quests
- Added the new interface for Ravencards Inventory
- Added several new Story & Dynamic Quests
- Added several new (or revamped) creatures to the world
- Adjusted the Daily Experience Limit for Land Gathering (2M) & Crafting (1M)
- Adjusted several Dynamic Quests levels
- Damage over Time and Heal over Time can now trigger critical hits
- Increased the time upon hitting the green bar from 1 to 3 seconds for Gathering Minigame
- Increased the percentage of Crafting taxes to match with the new Experience Table (keeping the previous cost)
- Reduced the amount of Experience Points gained from Land Gathering and Crafting
- Now, some of the resources that can be gathered multiple times have a limit of 3 times to be gathered, disappearing after that:
- Farming: Apple, Cotton, Orange, Banana, Acorn and Cherry
- Husbandry: Chicken (Small/Medium), Hare (S/M), Goat (S/M), Sheep (S/M), Cow (S/M)
- Redesigned the Passive Reinforced Shield. Now its name is Devout Protector
- Devout Protector: Increase your (Weapon Defense) and (Spell Defense) by 30% but at the cost of 20% of your (Weapon Power) and (Spell Power)
- Created the new UI for Ravencards Inventory & Ravencards Opening Panel
- Created the UI for Rangers Company & Rangers Company’s Shop
- Created the UI for the Bounty Board
- Created a new chat window
- Created several new environment assets ー Sacrificial Shards, Deadly Miasma, Black Obelisk, Yorish Tents, Large Campfire, Caged Children, Witchery Deco, Witch Ritualistic Altar, Bloody Stone, Rooted Entrance Door, Corpses, Alchemy Table, Assets for Rangers Outposts and Bounty Boards & more
- Created new effect animations for several assets ー Infernal Gate, Supply Cart Breaking, Burning Tent, Curse Effect, Parfum Effect, Living Roots & more
- Created attack animations for several (and new) creatures ー Dwarf Gunner, Djinns, Iceforge Winterlord, Lord Dwarf, Blizzard Abomination, Druid Dwarf, Rat Plague Bomber, Igneas & more
- Created new NPCs and its animations ー Sunny, Wylbore, Mother Wynna, Officer Willa & more
- Stats UI is properly displaying the values & fixed missing Attribute points
- Dash T1 (Moa Skill) is now properly displaying when in Cooldown
- Added several pieces of roofs that were missing in some caves
- Pirate Thug is now giving the correct amount of Experience Points (350 instead of 300)
- The Experience Bar is not appearing during cutscenes anymore
- Daily Experience Limit for Land Gathering & Crafting is being properly reset now
- The Layering System for Tutorial is now properly working again
- It’s not possible to move any item to Infusion slot anymore
- Added Small Land Deed at Private Jeeses NPC (Order Tier 3)
- Trees cannot become cuttable inside Ravencrest area anymore
- Desert Hoglets are now properly providing Experience Points
- Quick Slash and Coup de Grace (Shadow) are now dealing the correct amount of damage
- Fixed players being able to bypass the Quest requirements to go to Glaceforde by dying
- Fixed game screen being unable to interact with for short periods of time
- Fixed several creatures’ animations
- Fixed several minor bugs related to Quests
- Fixed several minor bugs related to the Map
- & More
This is an example of new assets that are being developed for Ravendawn.
Thanks for your attention and see you next time!